In today’s economic times, many faith-based organizations are finding themselves short on funding, particularly for supplemental public services or humanitarian efforts. The fundraising landscape is becoming more and more competitive and organizations are working harder to secure vital contributions for their operations and initiatives. Many are finding themselves short on funding and bloated with staffing and administration expenses. Dollars making their way to where it matters, the bottom line, have reduced substantially in recent years. Successful groups are now forced to become more streamlined, efficient and progressive than ever. Many of the old methods are falling by the wayside in place of new technology and automation.
We haveÂ designed websites to help faith-based groups and other humanitarian efforts raise more money online through what we call “engaging the masses”. Our product is ideally suited for groups with large numbers of parishioners, faculty, staff,Â followers and/or supporters who could become fundraisers themselves. With a simple plan in place, you’re able to organize EVERYONE in your system and help them raise money for programs they care about. Groups can tap into unlimited circles of influence and support online. It’s easy keeping everyone incentivized through rewards programs, fundraising contests, or the promise that funds will be directed to their specific initiatives…humanitarian projects can gain critical funding, initiatives can be carried out, or supplies can be delivered to the needy.
Many folks are often willing to donate and contributions are often tax deductible, but people need to know about it and groups need to get organized!
At no up front cost, all of the logistics are handled in and through your FundraisingÂ website with minimal administration required. Your site takes care of communicating with your staff and fundraisers, automated registration processes, fund collection and tabulation, earmarking contributions for specific purposes, fundraising leaders and contest winners, documenting historical successes, automated thank you letters and donation receipts, highlighting future initiatives, appropriately showcasing your programs and adding credibility to your operation, contact information, and anything else you may require.
The steps are simple and we’ll help you however you need. Remember, we don’t make any money unless your group makes money…we’re always going to be eager to do the things that will help your program succeed:
1. We learn about your processes, current programs, and build you a fully functional, professionally designed, branded website for FREE…and we train you how to use it.
2. We help you communicate your initiatives to all of the people you’d like to get involved. We’ll design posters, flyers, pdf presentations, additional website programming and otherwise to help you achieve peak participation from “the masses”…however you want us to.
3. Fundraising participants log in and set up their own pages complete with personalized messages, photos, donation collection and tracking mechanisms,Â personalized thank you letters, and data collection.
4. Participants contact their friends, family, and others through email, social media or otherwise and direct them to their personal pages for support through charitable contributions.
5. Online donations are directed to your group’s private account for disbursement however you see fit. Monies can be earmarked for specific purposes automatically.
6. Leaderboards and real-time tracking allow for incentive programs, rewards, and contests among participants. Historical tabulations and newsworthy events are easily transitioned into public relations opportunities or highlighting a job well done to your congregation.
7. On an ongoing basis, you can let us know what you need to help your program grow…we’ll likely build it for Free!