- Order notifications via email, text, web portals, etc.
- Streamline fulfillment processes
- Minimize support requirements and staffing
- Grow top line sales, reduce costs and expand profit margins
Integrate with current fulfillment processes
Your e-commerce website solution needs to streamline your order acquisition and fulfillment processes. To accomplish this,Â you’ll need to set up integrations with existing systems:
- Tracking Inventory
- Product Updates, Additions, Deletions
- New Offers or Promotions
- Customer Specific Pricing or Contractual Arrangements
- Order Submission and Notifications
- Payments – Online or Otherwise
Streamlining your operation and boosting profits
Order notifications can be emailed to anyone in the company, distributed to teams via text message, synchronized with website portals and tracking data presented to customers. Your e-commerce website has to make the buying process simple and clean for the customer, and could simultaneously reduce staffing and support requirements, and ensure that orders are packed and shipped expeditiously and economically.
Boosting top line revenues in combination with trimming costs and fulfillment expenses means bigger margins and more profitability for your firm.